Adoption Policies and Hours.
We are currently open at 11:00 – 4:45 Monday through Friday and on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 – 3:45. If those hours change we will announce it on Facebook and the banner on the website.
We require a completed and approved application before adoption. Even if you are thinking this might not quite be the right time to add a furry friend to your family, it’s never too early to complete an application. Once you are approved you remain in our approved file for any new dogs we get in the future. Click on any adoptable dog to complete the online application. Once we have your application we will process it and be in touch to arrange a time to see a dog. All available dogs are on our site. https://www.newpawsibilities.com/adoptable-dogs/
All dogs are deleted as soon as they are adopted so always check first to make sure they are still available.
- If you do not have an approved application PLEASE apply online now. Go to our website and click on any dog you see. The application is free and easy and the first step to adopting a dog. https://www.newpawsibilities.com/adoptable-dogs/
- Pictures and bios of new dogs are usually uploaded on Facebook and our website by 4:00 pm the day prior to people being able to meet the rescues. This schedule is based on when we receive the dogs and we always announce the schedule on Facebook at least three days in advance. Please follow us on Facebook for the most current information.
- We are currently open at 11:00 – 4:45 Monday through Friday and on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 – 3:45. If those hours change we will announce it on Facebook and the banner on the website.
- If you have another dog please feel free to bring them for a meet and greet which will happen outdoors.
- We have always allowed people to make a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold a dog. We do not encourage this but it has worked out well for some recent adopters. If you end up not believing a dog is not for you after making a deposit it becomes a donation and we are unable to transfer it to another dog or to give you a refund. We want to be as fair as possible to everyone.
- Most people want to take their new dog home the same day which is 100% possible. But if you would like to get things ready after finding the perfect pup we can keep your dog here for up to five days free of charge.
- We sell collars and leashes, food and water bowls, beds, and other assorted items and every purchase help us to continue rescuing dogs. We appreciate all donations and we are able to include them in the adoption fee transaction.
- We have a very small and overworked staff. Please go to our How to Adopt page for more information. https://www.newpawsibilities.com/how-to-adopt/ as well as to this link featured in every bio. https://www.newpawsibilities.com/26425-2/
- We adhere to all COIVD precautions which are in place so that we can continue rescuing dogs and completing families and we are doing everything to maintain safety. Thank you for understanding and for your patience with our staff and any delays. Believe me, your new dog will be worth it!
We are located at 2300 Algoma Blvd in Oshkosh. Please visit our website at https://www.newpawsibilities.com/adoptable-dogs/ to learn more about all of our dogs, our adoption fees, and the process. All dogs are deleted as soon as they are adopted so always check first to make sure they are still available.